Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Where is my $50 Nats

Where is my $50 Nats

grumpyoldhori

Now come on Nats, you were boasting that no matter what happened
I would get a tax cut from you of at least $50 a week.
Why the lie ?
What do you mean you have not got the dough coming in, look I
will make it easy for you, now you know all those whining
students who leave NZ after the taxpayer has paid for their degree,
you do, good, just drop the idea of the taxpayer paying for some
sod who is leaving NZ after he has had his trotters in the taxpayer
trough.
If they are bright enough for varsity, they are bright enough to
pay for it.
You do not want to upset we oldies, we still have the vote.
For now.
--
grumpy

grumpyoldhori

Puddle wrote:

> Then you should be wise enough to realise it would be irresponsible of
> national to hand out that extra money in tax cuts given the unstable
> economic situation around the world.

Fair enough, oh should students who intend to leave NZ once they have
their degree be funded ?
Or should we bond all new NZ graduates for seven years ?
Or are those students owed ?
--
grumpy

grumpyoldhori

I Love It! wrote:

> You're the one who said ALL 18 year olds should be given $100,000
> of taxpayer money!!

What I said was if they were throwing dosh around to those who had
not earned it, it should go to all the young ,not just those who wish
to sit inside of ivy covered walls.

--
grumpy

Bruce Sinclair

In article <48ed9ff4$(E-Mail Removed)>, Puddle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>grumpyoldhori wrote:
>> Now come on Nats, you were boasting that no matter what happened
>> I would get a tax cut from you of at least $50 a week.

>That is funny I don't remember them promising "no matter what happened".
>Conditions changed in the world, get over it. Just remember how long
>Labour have been in.. and with record budgets and how many tax cuts did
>you get?

OT. Keep it in politics thanks