Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > need help : combo box in datagrid??

need help : combo box in datagrid??

Dickson

Is it possible to put a combo box in datagrid and the combo box will be
populate base on the 1st cell value in each row. Can someone tell me where
can I get any documentation on how to do this. Thanks.

Dickson

I found the answer. Thanks.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...