Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Firewall wont enable on cisco 857 router

Firewall wont enable on cisco 857 router

matmay3021 matmay3021 is offline
Junior Member

HI,

I haven't used a cisco router for years but in my company now i finally persuaded them to swap their unreliable zyxel for a cisco router.

The router is up and running fine on the internet now just wont let me enable the firewall, I'm using SDM and it displays

Submitting 273 commands, please wait...
class-map type inspect imap match-any sdm-app-imap

Error detected at this command. Click OK

any help would be much appreciated