Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: where on the microsoft site is ASP.Net used?

Re: where on the microsoft site is ASP.Net used?

Jerry Hammond

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Jason \(MFT1\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> I was asked the other day by someone who likes to needle me (LOL) why
> Microsoft doesn't use ASP.Net on their web site.
>
> Well I had never looked before but i couldn't find anywhere where they are
> using ASP.net. Of course I mean on their main site and not the sites they
> use to support ASP.net.
>
> Can anyone point me to an area so I can get this guy to pipe down on this
> point?

How about http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

Best,
Jerry
--
http://www.toasty0.com
http://www.toasty0.net

Jason \(MFT1\)

Thanks Jerry but perhaps you didn't read this
"
> using ASP.net. Of course I mean on their main site and not the sites they
> use to support ASP.net.

"

"Jerry Hammond" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Jason \(MFT1\)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> > I was asked the other day by someone who likes to needle me (LOL) why
> > Microsoft doesn't use ASP.Net on their web site.
> >
> > Well I had never looked before but i couldn't find anywhere where they

are
> > using ASP.net. Of course I mean on their main site and not the sites

they
> > use to support ASP.net.
> >
> > Can anyone point me to an area so I can get this guy to pipe down on

this
> > point?
> >

> How about http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1
>
> Best,