Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Sony still Camera Problems

Re: Sony still Camera Problems

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <48ea4f2f$(E-Mail Removed)>, Jerry wrote:

> NZ is not yet a US territory, even if Helen is working on it.

Helen "We Won't Join Your War" Clark? Pro-Dumb****istan??

Bryce Utting

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote:
> In message <48ea4f2f$(E-Mail Removed)>, Jerry wrote:
>> NZ is not yet a US territory, even if Helen is working on it.

> Helen "We Won't Join Your War" Clark? Pro-Dumb****istan??

well, obviously. anyone in favour of regulation in the banking
industry is surely a commie, and the US$700 billion bailout is obvious
communism (to say nothing of the exhorbitant farm subsidy budget
there), so...

.... wait, no, I don't get it either. *what*?

butting

--
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~butting
Any number of contending discourses may be discovered within the act