Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Enquiry about certification

Enquiry about certification

YuKi

I have obtained Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
certification last year. I would like to upgrade my certificate.

Which is the next certification I can take?

Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño

Hi yuKi

Please read this post about the new Upgrade Paths to MCADs:

http://blogs.msdn.com/gerryo/archive...ification.aspx

I hope it'll help you... Bye

"YuKi" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have obtained Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
> certification last year. I would like to upgrade my certificate.
>
> Which is the next certification I can take?

YuKi

Thanks for the info.

"Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño" wrote:

> Hi yuKi
>
> Please read this post about the new Upgrade Paths to MCADs:
>
> http://blogs.msdn.com/gerryo/archive...ification.aspx
>
> I hope it'll help you... Bye
>
> "YuKi" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have obtained Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
> > certification last year. I would like to upgrade my certificate.
> >
> > Which is the next certification I can take?

Grid with an enquiry form John ASP .Net 1 10-11-2004 01:54 PM
Enquiry Ogunjobi Laide MCSE 1 09-26-2004 10:06 PM
General Enquiry on Privacy Policy Hermit Dave ASP .Net 10 01-28-2004 11:29 PM
startup enquiry tanuj sood MCSD 5 01-12-2004 08:18 PM
Enquiry Enudi solomon MCSD 14 01-06-2004 04:32 PM

Advertisments