Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Print Group of Files Without Opening

Print Group of Files Without Opening

boybles boybles is offline
Junior Member

Is there a way to batch print a group of office, pdf, text, etc files
without opening them from a asp .net web application? I know Sharepoint has this kind of functionality built in but I have no idea how to implement it. Any techniques/technologies/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks,
Tony