Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Wait for Page Loading

Wait for Page Loading

Hi all
How can I keep user waiting until whole page completely loaded.
I saw in some sites when a page is loading the contents of page is showed
but it's disabled until page completly loaded..I mean I can't click on page
but I can see it.
Ho can I implement this??
thansk in advance

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello r,

use scriptmanager and add_load event

see description and sample there http://weblogs.asp.net/stephenwalthe...on-events.aspx

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
:: http://twitter.com/laflour

r> Hi all
r> How can I keep user waiting until whole page completely loaded.
r> I saw in some sites when a page is loading the contents of page is
r> showed
r> but it's disabled until page completly loaded..I mean I can't click
r> on page
r> but I can see it.
r> Ho can I implement this??
r> thansk in advanc