Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Programming outlook using vs 2008

Programming outlook using vs 2008

powered182005 powered182005 is offline
Junior Member

Hi. I am currently doing a project to manage the items in MS Outlook 2007 so that I can automatically extract the content of the mail and store it to the database. I am quite stuck on the beginning stage as I can't seem to find any references related to my problem here on the web. Can anyone help? BTW I prefer to use VB in the process...
Thanks in advance.