Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tera news

Tera news

Andy Petro

Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup. Cannot get updates
anymore.

iL_weReo

On Oct 5, 9:44*pm, "Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup. * *Cannot get updates
> anymore.

They're a terrible outfit to work with.

viviltest@gmail.com

On 6 oct, 05:27, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>
> > Andy Petro wrote:
> >> Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup. Cannot get updates
> >> anymore.

> > The free.teranews.com server has uptodate messages for this group.

> > You should use some other newsserver than free tera to post messages.
> > There are plenty.

> > Palisade list
> > AIOE http://news.aioe.org/
> > Albasani http://albasani.net/index.html.en
> > CNNTP http://www.cnntp.org/cnntp
> > ETT http://news.ett.com.ua/
> > Motzarella http://motzarella.org/
> > Solani http://news.solani.org/
> > Tornevall http://news.tornevall.net/
> > Usenet4all http://www.usenet4all.se(blocks all posts from Google)
> > disclaimer: <gblnt3$(E-Mail Removed)>

> > Sebastien Willemijn's list
> > free.sonic-news.com
> > news.mixmin.net
> > news.solani.org
> > news.datemas.de
> > news.tornevall.net
> > news.motzarella.org
> > news.albasani.net
> > news.readfreenews.net
> > allnews.readfreenews.net
> > news.aioe.org
> > gail.ripco.com
> > news.gwdg.de
> > nntp.idg.pl
> > usenet.ath.cx
> > See descriptors annex2
> >http://80.247.230.136/nntpeng.htm

> > --
> > Mike Easter

> Great list, but how many of these attach an advertisment at the end?

http://groups.google.fr/groups/searc...ng=d&ie=UTF-8&

check yourself

Bucky Breeder

"Will B. Dunne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org:

> "Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gcbqgv$kem$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup.
>> Cannot get updates anymore.

> They screwed evreyone. They took our $4 and gave us no service.
> Multiply us by thousands of victims - and they got away with it.

(us) X (1,000s) = http://tinyurl.com/6bt7cd

You'd be well advised to keep an eye on your credit card account for
charges from some vague Nigerian prince/princess hip-hopping every
web store from [then] until you get your bill...

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , I'm a PC, and Planet Earth is my office!

http://the-great-debate-of-2008.notlong.com/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...o/4279507.html

Plato

Andy Petro wrote:

> Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup. Cannot get updates
> anymore.

Try:

http://www.newscene.com/

--