Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PasswordRecovery: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Invalid recipient: ...

PasswordRecovery: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Invalid recipient: ...

AAaron123

During the execution of PasswordRecovery if the question is answered
correctly e-mail is sent with the new password.
However, if the e-mail address is incorrect I get an error:
Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Invalid recipient: ...
I'd like to catch that error rather than having the browser bomb.
I've looked for a property to set a url but coud not find one.
Is there some way I can catch that error?

Do you know how to solve this?

thanks

PS

I have a sub for PasswordRecovery1_SendingMail with a try catch but it
appears the error occurs after the sub exits.

AAaron123

sorry, I posted while still typing
"AAaron123" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> During the execution of PasswordRecovery if the question is answered
> correctly e-mail is sent with the new password.
> However, if the e-mail address is incorrect I get an error:
> Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Invalid recipient: ...
> I'd like to catch that error rather than having the browser bomb.
> I've looked for a property to set a url but coud not find one.
> Is there some way I can catch that error?
>

> thanks
>
> PS
>
> I have a sub for PasswordRecovery1_SendingMail with a try catch but it
> appears the error occurs after the sub exits.

I was looking for a xhtml solution because in the sub
PasswordRecovery1_SendMailError

which seems to catch it I don't know how to go to a url.

Can I do that?