Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Quick way to add all BoundField's?

Quick way to add all BoundField's?

Bobby Edward

In my gridview control I want to UNCHECK "Auto-generate fields". My table
has like 30 fields. Do I have to MANUALLY add the BoundField's ONE at a
time??? Or is there an easier way?

Thanks...

Jonathan Wood

There is an easier way: don't UNCHECK "Auto-generate fields."

If you have a good reason for unchecking the option that you say you want,
perhaps you should explain yourself.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

"Bobby Edward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In my gridview control I want to UNCHECK "Auto-generate fields". My table
> has like 30 fields. Do I have to MANUALLY add the BoundField's ONE at a
> time??? Or is there an easier way?
>
> Thanks...

Bobby Edward

> automatically, or do it manually...
>
> What are you actually trying to achieve here...?

I want to add custom titles, some formatting, set some properties (ie width,
etc), convert a few to template fields, etc...