Event ID: 1000
Date: 8/29/2003
Time: 1:00:22 PM
User: N/A
Computer: TEST
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 2716) stopped unexpectedly.

1. There is nothing about it in MSDN

2. ASP.NET account is admin on that machine.

3. The error seems happening when identity is impersonated <identity
impersonate="true" />

4. When I try to impersonat the identity I also set the correct identity
under the Anonymous user (Administrator on this machine).

5. The same settings work on another box

6. I run Framework 1.0 SP2

How can debug this problem? Is this a bug?

Thanks,

-Stan

Tian Min Huang

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your post. I reviewed it carefully, and think more information
is needed before moving forward:

Could you please tell me which operating system you are using now? If you
are using Windows 2000 SP4, please refer to KB artile:

Overview of the "Impersonate a Client After Authentication" and the "Create
Global Objects" Security Settings (821546.KB.EN-US.2.2)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821546

We have got such similart reports before. After changing the policy
setting, the problem should be resolved.

If the problem persists, I suggest you to reinstall asp.net 1.0 on the
system. To do it, please use the steps at
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306005. You could also download .NET
framework 1.1 and install it on the system. It could be got at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframewo.../howtoget.aspx.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

HuangTM
Microsoft Online Partner Support
MCSE/MCSD

This posting is provided Ħ°as isĦħ with no warranties and confers no rights.