Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > No Wireless Tab

No Wireless Tab

Guitarist314 Guitarist314 is offline
Junior Member

Hello, I have a HP DV6000 Laptop Running Windows XP Service Pack 3, my current issue is I have no wireless tab. The computer was working fine yesterday and I stayed over my girlfriends house to come home today and find it not working. It also had a virus but that was removed by Norton, I have checked to make sure WZC Service is working and check in MSCONFIG to make sure everything was enabled. My friend told me to make sure that there was I wireless device in Device Manager when I checked the NVIDIA nForce Neworking Controller comes up under Network Adapters but there is no Wireless Adapter.

Any help would be incredibly appreciate as I need my laptop online as soon as possible. Thank you :]

Sincerly-
Cody