Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Calendar Prev/Next Month

Calendar Prev/Next Month

Stanley

Ok I am building a calendar in my code and when it is rendered I use the
DayRender event to add links to each day. However, I can't seem to find a
way to build links for the Prev and Next month text. Anyone know how to get
to those from code?

Stanley

Tommy

In the design view,

Set the "NextPrevFormat" property to "CustomText"
Set the "NextMonthText" property to "Next"
Set the "PrevMonthText" property to "Prev"

Tommy,