Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Services required for wireless networking

Services required for wireless networking

Simon Kempster

Can anyone tell me where to find a definitive list of which services
are required to be running in order for wireless networking to
function? I think I've turned some to Manual that are required, only
they don't start up when needed any more. Help, please. I'm using XP
SP2 and WZC.

Simon Kempster

Arkady Frenkel

Obviousy tcpip and network driver in addition to wzc
Arkady

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...