Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Referencing Cell Color In Microsoft Excel

Referencing Cell Color In Microsoft Excel

10-03-2008
Hello I have a question regarding cell referencing in Microsoft Excel.

Here's what I need.

I need Cell A1 in Sheet 1 to read exactly what is in Cell B1 in Sheet 2. What I mean by exactly is the text AND fill color of B1. Normally i would just type ='Sheet 2'!B1 in Cell A1. However, this obviously only transfer the text and not the formating. I have read some things on this and other forums that seem similar but more complex than what I'm looking for.Aany help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off