Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Referencing Cell Color In Microsoft Excel

Referencing Cell Color In Microsoft Excel

CVBartosh CVBartosh is offline
Junior Member

Hello I have a question regarding cell referencing in Microsoft Excel.

Here's what I need.

I need Cell A1 in Sheet 1 to read exactly what is in Cell B1 in Sheet 2. What I mean by exactly is the text AND fill color of B1. Normally i would just type ='Sheet 2'!B1 in Cell A1. However, this obviously only transfer the text and not the formating. I have read some things on this and other forums that seem similar but more complex than what I'm looking for.Aany help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks