Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Access control values changed via Client-Side Javascript

Re: Access control values changed via Client-Side Javascript

John Saunders

"Stuart Dickerson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am converting an ASP application to ASP.NET and certain client
> functionality must remain.
>
> I have a Javascript function that manipulates a ListBox (which renders
> as a Select and Options). When I use Client-Side JS to change the
> values, the changes are not accessible when the form is submitted to
> the server.

The only part of a <select> which is POSTed to the server is the selected
<option>.

You can put client-side values into a hidden field, or into a cookie.
--
John Saunders
Internet Engineer