Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WinVn

WinVn

Duperman

I use the WinVn 0.99.12t Newsreader. Recently had to reinstall the program
because of a virus I acquired from a newsgroup. Now I can't read a nfo file. I
get the information "System information cannot open this file". What can I do
to read the file?

Thanks

Keith

Duperman wrote:
> I use the WinVn 0.99.12t Newsreader. Recently had to reinstall the program
> because of a virus I acquired from a newsgroup. Now I can't read a nfo file. I
> get the information "System information cannot open this file". What can I do
> to read the file?
>
> Thanks

Right click .nfo file. Open with Notepad.