Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > need a cleaning woman (PC Expert to login)

need a cleaning woman (PC Expert to login)

khs

remote via the possible conections to clean and boost my funny thing. Please
answer here if interest to get access. I could pay 20 a day max, 10 today.

If you already have invested time in this machine please forward all the
bills to get access to the upstairs.

The machine from with i will and waste time is an old cashmashine, where the
insert coin button has already been removed.

As an xp pert i promise that you know how to resolve the system.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

khs wrote:

> remote via the possible

situation that you have morphed once again.

--
-bts

khs

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:gc05vs$p51$(E-Mail Removed)...
> khs wrote:
>
>> remote via the possible

> situation that you have morphed once again.
>
> --
> -bts
> -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

hello thanks for the reply,

yeah, my researches about picutre time traveling and the incidating
morophing issuse boost me sometimes, so my kill counter is far as high
uncountable.

My finest friends died already, but i will not give up the search for live
in my daily "money exchange sessions", so once i got the level access codes
to logdown the ancient hellfire i will put them back on the playground
around here in my office.

> situation that you have morphed once again.
>
> --
> -bts
> -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

RickMerrill

khs wrote:
> remote via the possible conections to clean and boost my funny thing. Please
> answer here if interest to get access. I could pay 20 a day max, 10 today.
>
> If you already have invested time in this machine please forward all the
> bills to get access to the upstairs.
>
> The machine from with i will and waste time is an old cashmashine, where the
> insert coin button has already been removed.
>
> As an xp pert i promise that you know how to resolve the system.

x-perts are required to register with the local PD.

chuckcar

"khs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:

> remote via the possible conections to clean and boost my funny thing.
> Please answer here if interest to get access. I could pay 20 a day max,
> 10 today.
>
> If you already have invested time in this machine please forward all the
> bills to get access to the upstairs.
>
> The machine from with i will and waste time is an old cashmashine, where
> the insert coin button has already been removed.
>
> As an xp pert i promise that you know how to resolve the system.

Try looking in downtown Amsterdam. You'll have to provide visa's of course
though.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

need help for woman in Austin cyelandy@gmail.com Ruby 0 04-02-2007 05:10 PM
OT: and they say hell hath no fury like a WOMAN scorned Neil MCSE 0 05-27-2005 07:51 PM
Need Info on Season 2&3 Wonder Woman release date Tabernacle DVD Video 3 09-03-2004 12:53 PM
I NEED A WOMAN Sludge Nugget MCSE 15 08-30-2004 07:32 PM
OT: How do you tell if a woman likes you? Blot MCSE 8 07-02-2004 04:15 PM

Advertisments