Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Do I need a college degree to be considered?

Do I need a college degree to be considered?

copper copper is offline
Junior Member

Do I need a college degree to be considered?

DieHard DieHard is offline
Junior Member

Yes It gives you an edge
otherwise Good MNC's won't give you a chance