Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > possible to disable/enable wireless network adapter via command?

possible to disable/enable wireless network adapter via command?

=?Utf-8?B?QXJubw==?=

Hi,
Well I'm not even sure if this is possible. I'm trying to make a shortcut
that would let me disable the wireless adapter and another one to enable it
again.

Is this possible? I figure it might be, since you can make a shortcut to
shutdown your computer among other things.

Thanks!

Arkady Frenkel

Stop/Start windows zero configure service with "net start/stop" in dos box
Arkady

news:(E-Mail Removed)...