Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > exporting to pdf

exporting to pdf

AVL

Hi,

We have a requirement in which we have used a custom page to display the
data in a gridview.
Now the enhancement to it is to export the selected columns(data) in the
grid to a pdf file(with images and specified format).

How can I acheive this with minimal performance issues?