Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Matrix problem, can't add table rows

Web Matrix problem, can't add table rows

Richard Fagen

Hi Everyone,

I can't seem to be able to add rows to a table. In the tutorial, the
example asks to drag a table element

"ASP.NET Pages with Data (Microsoft Access) - Creating Data Methods"

Step #11 From the HTML Elements tab on the Toolbox, drag a Table
element onto the page, then hit the Enter key to insert an empty space..

Step #12 Add an additional row to the table (by right clicking on the
Table and selecting the Add Table Row context menu item):

I can drag the table element, but it doesn't look like the example, ie
mine only has one row. When I right click, I see the context menu with
the option for "Add Table Row" but it does nothing.

The HTML tab shows:
<head>
</head>
<form runat="server">
<asp:Table id="Table1" runat="server"></asp:Table>
<!-- Insert content here -->
</form>

Any idea why I can't add rows?

Richard