Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how to block incoming http request in windows xp firewall ?

how to block incoming http request in windows xp firewall ?

bas

Hi
I have a tomcat server in my machine. Incoming requests to my machine
will be like http://mymachine:8080/home/jsp/login.jsp.
I would like to block all requests from any machine except few
machines. For example, 192.168.29.148,
192.168.29.150,
192.168.29.210 are the ip addresses I want allow to access my tomcat
server. Any request other than the above IP address I want to block.

Could somone can tell how to block ip's ?