Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Graphic Novel/Comic Book Good Read!

Graphic Novel/Comic Book Good Read!

Maxmytime08 Maxmytime08 is offline
Junior Member

Any big comic book fans out there besides myself? I recently picked up "Internal Fury" graphic novel/comic books by Vexed Comics. And I have to say, it is a really good read. The characters are very interesting and the artwork is nice too. I highly recommend checking out Vexed Comics if you like eye catching artwork, interesting new characters with a great story and really great action/fight scenes. I made my purchase through their website:
http://www.vexedcomics.com I can't wait to see this in the movies if they decide to go there.

jbuyers jbuyers is offline
Member

That's awesome

google "golden age of comics" and you'll find a site with hundreds of public domain comics in PDF file format

GSubs GSubs is offline
Junior Member

Does anyone know if you can read comics using a digital book reader? I assume that if you can get comics as PDF then some models will display them?

kremlin kremlin is offline
Junior Member

it's great, man, I love it

zeeshan_2011 zeeshan_2011 is offline