Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Nero 9 is out

Nero 9 is out

Carlos

The bloatware burning suite has now a major revision, i.e., they bumped it
from 200 megs download to 370 megs.

Only for Nero die-hards.
http://www.nero.com/enu/nero9-introduction.html
I have not made up my mind yet.
There's a downloadable trial here:
http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads-nero9-trial.php
which I might try in my Virtual Machine XP.
Carlos

Tony Sperling

Thanks-a-bunch, Carlos! I bought N7 when it was fairly new - do not expect
to have it updated. As I understand, you can get UPGRADES to minor number
versions but not to major numbers. I didn't install the full suite but I
might check out that intro just the same? I didn't have a lot of success
with the backup facility for one.

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The bloatware burning suite has now a major revision, i.e., they bumped it
> from 200 megs download to 370 megs.
>
> Only for Nero die-hards.
> http://www.nero.com/enu/nero9-introduction.html
> I have not made up my mind yet.
> There's a downloadable trial here:
> http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads-nero9-trial.php
> which I might try in my Virtual Machine XP.
> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

I've now officially changed my mind about Nero again. (no, not the bloat
ware - don't care about that.) Nero and TiVo announced that on October 15th,
you'll be able to run TiVo on your PC!!!

http://www.nero.com/enu/liquidtv-introduction.html

Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...