Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I would like to hear your opinions on my add-on

I would like to hear your opinions on my add-on

js2082@gmail.com

Dear all,

I wrote a Firefox add-on, called Select-n-Go by Cleeki, which is
available at:

http://www.cleeki.com/firefox.html

Basically this is a Firefox’s enhanced alternative to IE8 Accelerator
(Activities). Select any text on your screen and you can preview
search results immediately in the same page. Support Google (text,
image,), YouTube, Maps, Amazon, etc. and you can manage/add your own
channels.

I would like to hear any of your opinions on this add-on so that I can
improve its quality and usability. Any of your comments are
appreciated in advance.

In any case thanks for your attention and have a good day!