Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Generate documentation for a Python developed software

Generate documentation for a Python developed software

Alfons Nonell-Canals

Dear all,
I have a complex program developed using Python. It contains lot of
files and classes.

Now I have the lazy task to documentate it. I have some notes about is
class but I would like to know if there is something to auto-generate
the doucmentation with the program code. I know I will have to explain
each class and variable but, if an external software canprepare it, the
template, it will be great!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

--