Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Flash for Canon G9

Flash for Canon G9

BIGEYE

Looking for a hotshoe flash for my Canon G9 digi camera. I am a newbie at
photography, the flash would be used for mostly indoor shots (parties, etc)
and the odd out door shot where a bit more distance is required.
Looking at the Canon 220EX and the Sunpak PZ40X. Which one would best suit
my needs.

TIA