Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > The crime of parallel importing

The crime of parallel importing

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

<http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2008/09/26/microsoft_itac_parallel_importing_case/>

Sad, isn't it...

impossible

"thingy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:48df0e99$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>> <http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2008/09/26/microsoft_itac_parallel_importing_case/>
>>
>> Sad, isn't it...

> Wierd...so much for globalisation...its great when it suits the big guys,
> especially if they are American.

ITAC UK Ltd was nothing but a band of thieves. Good riddance to them.

> One day I hope countries will just give up on the USA...given their
> financial position it might be quite soon.

Yeah, right.