Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Clarification

Clarification

jacob navia

In another thread, I was asked about the differences between lcc as
distributed in the site of Dave Hanson, and lcc-win.

I pointed out to the differences, but re-reading my answer it looks
very harsh as if I was implying that lcc is not a good software.

I would like to emphasize here that the objectives of the original lcc
and lcc-win are quite different, and it wasn't my intention at all to
imply that lcc is not a very good compiler.

--
jacob navia
jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr