Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Need help ID'ing a connector

Thread Tools

Re: Need help ID'ing a connector

Posts: n/a
On 2008-09-26, DemoDisk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Google is my friend, but I don't know how to define my search.
> I'm trying to replace the defrost heater in a Whirlpool fridge/freezer.
> The calrod heater delivered yesterday has no connectors on the wire
> leads, and I don't know where to get them or what to call them.
> Description -- These crimp-on connectors are similar to the familiar
> spade connectors, but the ends are rounded, bullet-like, to the same
> diameter as the wire. They plug into the rear wall of the freezer above
> the freezer coils. Couldn't be simpler, but I never saw them before.
> It always helps to know the exact name of what you're looking for,
> either on the phone or on Google, so would someone tell me what they're
> called? I know this isn't one of the highly technical, esoteric matters
> 24hs.hd is used to handling , but I'm stumped.
> Thanks,

Sound like "bullet crimp terminals" eg
<>. Presumably not
intended for 'mains voltage'.

-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
-- ~~~~~~~~~~
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Connector-odbc or Connector-java ? carmelo Java 8 10-12-2008 11:29 AM
Connector Macro Help Perl Misc 3 11-15-2007 11:03 PM
Need Toshiba PDR-T10 USB connector Geico Caveman Digital Photography 2 11-10-2007 03:52 PM
PostgreSQL connector and Zope connector Ian S. Nelson Python 2 07-27-2004 03:42 AM
usb-atapi connector driver, help max barwell NZ Computing 0 09-10-2003 08:06 AM