Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > problem with webaccess into cisco 1812

problem with webaccess into cisco 1812

thomasek thomasek is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I have problem with cisco 1812. When I configured it, I set the port for VPN to 80, so that is the same as standard WWW port. Because of that I lost the Access to the router over WWW (SDM) and I need it.
It is possible to change the www port via Console and Hyperterminal or erase the vpn setting on the router.
Thank you very much for any responses

CISCO 1812 boris.kocar@gmail.com Cisco 0 03-08-2007 09:29 AM
Cisco 1812 site to site vpn on checkpoint firewall martysharkey Hardware 0 10-25-2006 02:39 PM
vlan1 problem on cisco 1812 bongosw Cisco 6 10-10-2006 06:55 AM
Cisco 1812 stefano.codari@wpsit.net Cisco 5 08-15-2006 04:47 AM
Cisco 1812 (SDM and WebVPN on the same IP) boris.kocar@gmail.com Cisco 1 08-12-2006 06:31 PM

Advertisments