Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > import names and email addresses

import names and email addresses

WebBuilder451

I have a web application that needs to import names and email addresses from
gmail, yahoo hotmail, and outlook. I'm guessing this is not that un common.
What is the best way to do this from a users perspective. I want it to be as
easy as possable for users of the web site. Articals, api's, advise. i'll
take any and all.

Thanks
KES
--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

There are SDKs for each of the web based emails. For Outlook, you will have
to use the Outlook DLLs to import. Hope this helps!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Subscribe to my blog