Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Obtaining Correct Type with usage of ParseControl()

Re: Obtaining Correct Type with usage of ParseControl()

bruce barker

why use parse control for this? just create the control, its much better
coding.

var px = new System.Web.UI.WebControls.PlaceHolder();
px.ID = "MyPH";
this.Controls.Add(px);

you original problem is parse control returns user control containing
the placeholder as a child control.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)