Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Blue screen everytime i plugin usb mouse

Blue screen everytime i plugin usb mouse

laidback laidback is offline
Junior Member

hi there. i get a Blue screen and my laptop reboots everytime i plug in my usb mouse in any 4 of the usb ports, however when i plug in a pendrive it works perfectly fine. trying to find a solution to this. any help appreciated. thanks.

MarkSatterfield MarkSatterfield is offline
Member
Location: Central Florida

Two things:

1) Run a virus scan, such as Trend Micro Housecall (http://housecall.trendmicro.com)

2) Delete the Mouse drivers and allow Find New Hardware to reinstall the drivers.

Best,

--Mark

http://www.marksatterfield.com