Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > assigning a value to a textbox/label control in ASP.NET

assigning a value to a textbox/label control in ASP.NET

Rahul Chatterjee

I have a stored procedure which does a simple select * from MemberTable.
This returns first name and last name.

I want to assign this value to a label control in asp.net and display on
screen. I am a newbie to ASP.net

Can anyone please explain the sql querying and assignment portion of this
task

Thanks

Rahul Chatterjee

ADO.NET (using VB.net)