Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Selected Item

Selected Item

Lokesh0104 Lokesh0104 is offline
Junior Member

How to pass the AutoComplete SelectedItem value to code behind..

As of now i'm using View Button to display the details of the selected item. Our manager asked to remove view button. I removed View button and calling document.submit() from javascript. But the problem is since i'm loading page from javascript page is refreshing eventhough i had put updatepanel. Is there any way without button and without page refreshing to go ahead with this?

Lokesh