Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Uniblue Registry Scanner any good?

Re: Uniblue Registry Scanner any good?

Sjouke Burry

Ritter 197 wrote:
> I downloaded the Free scan and it found 276 registry errors, which I have
> great reason to believe is wrong.
>
> First, I have Virus and Trojan scanners I use regularly. I have Spybot and
> Ad-aware which I use all the time. I have Wise registry scanner. None show
> such an error.
>
> Any opinion on this Uniblue software???

Google for Uniblue software comment, I did , and was left with
mixed feelings.
Your list of supposed greeblings carries the same message,
and I would class it as mildly dangerous.
I would not use it, even when offered for free.