Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Session Expired too soon

Session Expired too soon

lidya_usq lidya_usq is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have a problem with my application (.NET 2.0 c#).

It is hosted in the other paid server (subscribe).

I have set the session to expire at more than 60 mins.

My problem is, each time after a user login and after +/- 10 mins, the session will expire (which is too soon), and thus, user will be kicked out.

May i know whats wrong with this? Please help me and it will be appreciated.