Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe....malware or not?

C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe....malware or not?

Spin

Gurus,

Do any of you have this file on your machine? C:\Program
Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe. I'm trying to figure out if it's malware
or not.

--
Spin

ArameFarpado

Em Terça, 23 de Setembro de 2008 00:03, Spin escreveu:

> Gurus,
>
> Do any of you have this file on your machine? C:\Program
> Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe. I'm trying to figure out if it's malware
> or not.

send it here

www.virustotal.com

Brian A.

"Spin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gurus,
>
> Do any of you have this file on your machine? C:\Program
> Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe. I'm trying to figure out if it's malware or
> not.
>
> --
> Spin

No I don't have the \sync directory or NetSvc.exe either in any Intel
directory. What I have is:
C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS2\Agent
C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS2\WMIProv
C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS2\WMIProv\MOF

All files in NCS2 and directories/subdirectories have to do with the NIC/LAN.
I can't say if it's an Intel file or not, yet you can get other info on the file
here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/

Type or copy/paste the full name w/extension to limit it to only that file,
leave out the extension if you want a broader search on the file name.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Windows Desktop User Experience }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

Spin

Thanks Brian.