Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Monday Mountain Dew

Reply
Thread Tools

OT:Monday Mountain Dew

 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZnsI-D-As



SFW




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Frisbee®
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2008
CBIC wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZnsI-D-As
>
>
>
> SFW


<Burp>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2008

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> CBIC wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZnsI-D-As
>>
>>
>>
>> SFW

>
> <Burp>
>


I wonder if your pee would be lit up if you drank that?


 
Reply With Quote
 
David
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2008
I'm sorry but if you went and brought hydrogen peroxcide to make this im
sure youll be arrested for being a terrorist

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> CBIC wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZnsI-D-As
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> SFW

>>
>> <Burp>
>>

>
> I wonder if your pee would be lit up if you drank that?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2008
"David" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> CBIC wrote:
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZnsI-D-As
>>>>
>>> <Burp>
>>>

>>
>> I wonder if your pee would be lit up if you drank that?
>>

>
> I'm sorry but if you went and brought hydrogen peroxcide to make this
> im sure youll be arrested for being a terrorist
>


Peroxide is a necessary ingredient for today's blondes. Now, hair
stylists are scary but I wouldn't go so far as to call them terrorists.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mountain Mods Bob Slay Clear Acrylic Case @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 1 12-01-2005 11:17 PM
Re: will mcse 2000 exams be stopped ? WHEN THE MOON COMES OVER THE MOUNTAIN =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 12-16-2003 09:00 PM
Re: will mcse 2000 exams be stopped ? WHEN THE MOON COMES OVER THE MOUNTAIN =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 12-16-2003 08:54 PM
Blue Ridge Mountain photos beachpirate2 Digital Photography 4 10-21-2003 12:15 AM
Attacking the CCNP Mountain JohnNews Cisco 3 10-14-2003 04:55 PM



Advertisments