Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Convenience class vs helper class

Convenience class vs helper class

Crocodile Crocodile is offline
Junior Member

Hello everybody

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference between convenience class and helper class. Surely there is one. I've already found several definitions of helper class, but I can't find anything about convenience classes that would make clear what they really are.

Thanks in advance