Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > computer network

computer network

tmc0001 tmc0001 is offline
Junior Member

hi i recently got a wireless router its a belkin the one with the lcd screen. i have been trying to connect my vista laptop cpu to my desktop xp via the router for file sharing and printer sharing and such. i was wondering if anyone had done this or had any ideas.
additionally i have two network cards on my desktop computer. is there a way for me to connect to the router with one and connect to the modem with the other and then connect wirelessly from my laptop to the router and access the internet via the desktop. thanks any help would be apreciated
trent