Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > One icon says I'm connected, but can't get out

One icon says I'm connected, but can't get out

wiley285 wiley285 is offline
Junior Member

We've never had a problem connecting my wife's work laptop to our home wireless network, but now we can't seem to get it online. At work, they told her to use the Intel PROSet Wireless tool. It says we're connected with an excellent signal strength. Try to connect, though, and it doesn't (Server not found). When I view available networks, it shows connected to our home network. What could be going wrong?