Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Internet was working fine on laptop yesterday; today there is no internet connection

Internet was working fine on laptop yesterday; today there is no internet connection

09-21-2008
I was able to access the internet on my laptop with no problem; however, the next day when I sent to log-on the laptop I could get an internet connection but I could and still can not access the internet. I did the test to check to see if the IP address is working and that is working fine but I still can't access the internet. Can someone please help me?????

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off