Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Internet was working fine on laptop yesterday; today there is no internet connection

Internet was working fine on laptop yesterday; today there is no internet connection

spulliam81 spulliam81 is offline
Junior Member

I was able to access the internet on my laptop with no problem; however, the next day when I sent to log-on the laptop I could get an internet connection but I could and still can not access the internet. I did the test to check to see if the IP address is working and that is working fine but I still can't access the internet. Can someone please help me?????