Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Picture problem (editing)

Re: Picture problem (editing)

G. Morgan

Howard wrote:

>I am useless with editing, What I want to do is.
>I have a picture of a football club badge, I have a picture I want to
>add over it, but I can't get rid of the plain background on the second
>pic, and just leave the subject. windows vista. I don't even know if it
>is possible.
>Any help please?
>The pic I want to add is of a dragonfly, but it has a white square
>background, that's what I can't remove.

I would suggest Paint.net a free and simple image editor.
http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

--
It takes a big man to cry,
but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org