Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Monitor screen goes black

Monitor screen goes black

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Hi,

I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.

Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?

Rajinder

Bucky Breeder

"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:qLsBk.82610$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Hi,
>
> I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
> unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.
>
> Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?
>
> Rajinder

Your pointer is wearing out. If you have followed the instructions, you
should have backed up your pointer. Backed up pointers have a limited
usage span and capability. Banging your pointer up and down at frequent
intervals will help keep it free of insects. Do not allow pets to play
with your pointer. Use a hypo-allergenic hair dryer set on low if you take
your pointer in the bath with you. Do not let unlicensed operators handle
your pointer. Please download and install a new pointer as soon as may be
possible or next time you are connected to the Internet.

HTH.

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

http://a-little-pussy-makes-me-happy.notlong.com/

John Holmes

Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi,
>
> I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
> unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.
>
> Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?
>
> Rajinder

It's protesting againts your curry, garlic-smelling breath.

--
<snip>

hwf

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:21:08 +0100
"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> broke the internets with:

> Hi,
>
> I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
> unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.
>
> Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?
>
> Rajinder

Settings for Energy Saving enabled in your screen?
Video card could be going tits up, mate.
<shrugs>