Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Radio Button List ---> onclick event. You can never know when the user clicked?

Radio Button List ---> onclick event. You can never know when the user clicked?

Leeor Geva

did any of you guys notice when adding an onclick javascript to a Radio
Button List, it will get fired BEFORE the Dot is set if you click on the
Text for that particular Circle.

My onlick calls this function:

if (document.Form1.UserInfo_optStatus_2.checked)
{
}

I don't see much of a way around this?? This isn't good... any help
appreciated!

I think this is what happens in the Radio Button List:

IF CLICK ON TEXT LABEL
FIRE ONCLICK EVENT
TELL CIRCLE TO GET FILLED

IF CLICK ON CIRCLE (get filled)
FIRE ONCLICK EVENT

in short, the event can fire and you will not know what the user clicked on.

Leeor Geva

I fixed this problem.

It's a combination of a .Net Bug, and some other things.

news:%23laN4%(E-Mail Removed)...